Re: Web: nest GSOC project ideas under subsection/h3 (issue 314530043 by

From: graham
Subject: Re: Web: nest GSOC project ideas under subsection/h3 (issue 314530043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:07:15 -0800

On 2017/02/22 19:01:52, Graham Percival wrote:
what else does this change on the webpage?  I mean, don't we use
@subheading
anywhere else?

On that note, I wrote a tool for my job that does regression testing for
a website (very similar to our lilypond regression tests).  I'll try to
polish it and get my boss to OK open-sourcing it in the next few days.

This will help future CSS development by giving us confidence that
there's no unintended changes.

Cheers,
- Graham

https://codereview.appspot.com/314530043/