Web: Add GSoC entry for ScholarLY (issue 282290043 by address@hidden)

From: paulwmorris
Subject: Web: Add GSoC entry for ScholarLY (issue 282290043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:44:38 +0000

LGTM with an edit and a broader question about the mentor listings.
-Paul

https://codereview.appspot.com/282290043/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi
File Documentation/web/community.itexi (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/282290043/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi#newcode936
Documentation/web/community.itexi:936: @strong{Mentor(s):} Urs Liska
Just use "Mentor:" if there's only one listed.  (See issue 4750 which
drops the use of "(s)".)

Maybe use "Potential Mentor:" for consistency with the other listings?

Do we want to make a distinction between "Mentor" and "Potential Mentor"
here?  Using "Potential Mentor" for all listings means less to update
from one year to the next.  Then, if and when a student expresses
interest, at that point we would confirm whether the potential mentors
listed are willing and available to be mentors.

https://codereview.appspot.com/282290043/