Trivial change to Website URL pushed without Issue

From: James
Subject: Trivial change to Website URL pushed without Issue
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 17:47:34 +0000

Hello,

I made a change to the URL listed in the Website's itexi file from the
old Google Code URL to the current one we use at Sourceforge.net as it
was still being referenced in the 'bug reports' part of the website.

I have pushed this trivial change without an issue and so I am hoping
that is OK?

It is building now and should be pushed in the next 20 or so minutes.

James