Re: Add ly:one-line-auto-height-breaking (issue 284240043 by address@hid

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Add ly:one-line-auto-height-breaking (issue 284240043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:48:18 +0100

Am 18.01.2016 um 13:43 schrieb address@hidden:
> This is a great enhancement.
>
> I commented on one typo, but I saw two issues (I'll add images to the
> lilypond-devel copy of this message as soon as it pops up):
>
> 1)
> In one file the instrument name was severely truncated

(BeiMannern ... png)
This is the full left edge of the score.

> 2)
> In another file with three staves (staff + piano staff) the vertical
> spacing of the systems is unusably large.

(Marcello ... png)

Here the instrument names are shown properly but the staves are
substantially more apart than necessary (and usual with other page
breaking algorithms).

It looks like the vertical spacing of staves in a system doesn't have
the necessary "resistance" from the neighboring systems.

HTH
Urs