Re: Add Staff.midiCC context property, refactor handling of MIDI control

From: ht . lilypond . development
Subject: Re: Add Staff.midiCC context property, refactor handling of MIDI control changes (issue 284280043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 18:55:29 +0000

On 2016/01/16 18:50:43, dan_faithful.be wrote:
On Jan 16, 2016, at 13:08 , mailto:address@hidden
wrote:

> This patch introduces an interface for adjusting the values of all
MIDI
> controllers responding to Control Change events from within LilyPond
> input
> using context properties.

Does this allow single instantaneous changes only, or does it support
computing
a series of small changes between two user-specified endpoints?
—
Dan

I'm afraid that this patch supports only instantaneous changes (just
like the other MIDI context properties).  A series of changes could be
generated using a music function, however.

https://codereview.appspot.com/284280043/