Re: Document all outside-staff-priority values; neaten table (issue 2805

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Document all outside-staff-priority values; neaten table (issue 280580043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 16:19:17 +0100

On 01.01.2016 13:43, address@hidden wrote:
Reviewers: ,

Message:
Please review.

Follows on from a question on -user.  There aren't that many values of
outside-staff-priority, so it seems easiest to list them all if we're
going to list most.  The adjustments to the column widths get rid of
unnecessary line wrapping.

Please review.

Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/280580043/

I’m replying on the list, since this doesn’t refer to the particular code.
I’ve been wondering before if this should be referenced in the NR; I tend to look in the NR and have a hard time until I remember that this table was in the LM, and where.
Perhaps we could insert something like

A complete listing of outside-staff-priorities may be found in
@rlearning{The outside-staff-priority property}.

in Documentation/notation/spacing.itely, after line 2643.

Yours, Simon