Re: Replace C++ (in)equality checks with proper SCM syntax (issue 226840

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Replace C++ (in)equality checks with proper SCM syntax (issue 226840043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 19:46:19 +0000

On 2015/04/11 07:43:55, dak wrote:
See the Button marked "Delete" in the following screen shot.

Thanks.

I’ve triple-checked this patch and it doesn’t appear to be breaking
anything (I’m running make check again just in case, but I’ll feel
reassured once it’s checked by other people as well); hopefully we can
move forward and proceed to the next one within a few days.

https://codereview.appspot.com/226840043/