Re: Changes from LSR doc run (issue 116040043 by address@hidden)

From: lilyfan
Subject: Re: Changes from LSR doc run (issue 116040043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 15:58:11 +0000

On 2014/07/20 15:45:14, email_philholmes.net wrote:
[...]

Documentation/snippets/ancient-notation-template----modern-transcription-of-mensural-music.ly:88:
> \once \once \hide NoteHead c'1 |
> Why this doubled "\once"?

Copy and paste error.  Unfortunately it's not trivial to correct
"properly"
within this patch.  I've corrected the file in the LSR and this will
therefore be corrected when I next run makelsr from the tarball.  That
will
need to be a new patch, because I've also done work on snippets/new in
the
interim.  I think we can live with a duplicate \once in the docs for a

couple of days.

As I cannot do any serious work because of a stormy weather (already 3
power breakages),
I'm reviewing each file, and let you know if I find something else...

Cheers.

https://codereview.appspot.com/116040043/