Re: Issue 4015: Add \magnifyStaff. (issue 117830043 by address@hidden)

From: david . nalesnik
Subject: Re: Issue 4015: Add \magnifyStaff. (issue 117830043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:44:20 +0000

Looks well coded and well commented.  I have some observations/questions
about the regtests, but otherwise LGTM.

https://codereview.appspot.com/117830043/diff/60001/input/regression/magnifyStaff-bar-lines.ly
File input/regression/magnifyStaff-bar-lines.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/117830043/diff/60001/input/regression/magnifyStaff-bar-lines.ly#newcode30
input/regression/magnifyStaff-bar-lines.ly:30:
Are so many examples necessary?

https://codereview.appspot.com/117830043/diff/60001/input/regression/magnifyStaff-dots-beamlets.ly
File input/regression/magnifyStaff-dots-beamlets.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/117830043/diff/60001/input/regression/magnifyStaff-dots-beamlets.ly#newcode1
input/regression/magnifyStaff-dots-beamlets.ly:1: \version "2.19.11"
This looks to do what it says (and is very appealing visually), but I
notice that the note-spacing becomes more compressed as the
magnification increases.  Is this OK?

https://codereview.appspot.com/117830043/diff/60001/input/regression/magnifyStaff-space-alist.ly
File input/regression/magnifyStaff-space-alist.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/117830043/diff/60001/input/regression/magnifyStaff-space-alist.ly#newcode2
input/regression/magnifyStaff-space-alist.ly:2:
Looks fine.  I get a programming error: "No spacing entry from
KeyCancellation to `custos'"  Not sure if this is something on my end.

https://codereview.appspot.com/117830043/diff/60001/input/regression/magnifyStaff-space-alist.ly#newcode35
input/regression/magnifyStaff-space-alist.ly:35:
Impressive display, but should there be so many examples?

https://codereview.appspot.com/117830043/