Re: Open counterpoint text, thanks to devs

From: Jon Kulp
Subject: Re: Open counterpoint text, thanks to devs
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 06:47:20 -0500

On 03/18/2014 03:30 AM, Urs Liska wrote:
> Am 16.03.2014 20:36, schrieb Jonathan Kulp:
>
> That looks great!
>
> One comment: I'd consider writing some common header to the ly
> files, explaining what it is what you see in the browser (they are
> LilyPond files, they come from the book, you can get lilypond ...,
> maybe licensing information ...)
>
> Best
> Urs

Thanks for looking, guys. Yes I'll eventually write an "Editor's
Note" explaining a number of things, including what lilypond is,
where to find info on it, etc. I'm also thinking about changing the
behavior so that when you click on one of the examples, it shows a
higher-resolution image instead of the lilypond source. I think that
would be the expected behavior for most people. Then I would put a
discreet link to source code near the example, like caption text.
I'll add some very brief info about lilypond in each file and a link
to the lilypond site, and I guess I should also specify a license
for my own code (is that what you meant? the book itself is PD of
course).

Best,

Jon
--