Re: Black mensural notation in current Lilypond

From: lpietsch
Subject: Re: Black mensural notation in current Lilypond
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 11:21:10 -0800 (PST)

Just happened to see this post by chance, after being away from the list for
a long while. I've actually been working on the package again during the
last weeks. It's now implemented in a much less hackish fashion and works
decently well for me both for white and for black notation. I was going to
present a new draft of it to the community some time during the next months.
Michael, if you want to see the current state of it, please feel free to
contact me privately.

Lukas