Re: Trap pure-y-common spanning multiple staves; issue 3359 (issue 13013

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Trap pure-y-common spanning multiple staves; issue 3359 (issue 13013046)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 22:36:01 +0000

On 2013/08/27 17:44:52, Keith wrote:
On 2013/08/27 07:59:59, janek wrote:
> could you expand the commit message (or add a comment in
> the source) to explain why we want this?

Good point.
I put that comment where the test might make more sense, if we can
figure out
how to put it there with the new organization after the
unpure-pure-containers
patch.

I would nevertheless put some comment next to the code that's filtering
the problematic cases.  But anyway LGTM.

thanks,
Janek

https://codereview.appspot.com/13013046/