Re: Issue 3457: Add NullVoice context (using \partcombine with lyrics).

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Issue 3457: Add NullVoice context (using \partcombine with lyrics). (issue 11328043)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:34:40 +0000

LGTM, apart from one suggested change that I'd like
to see.

https://codereview.appspot.com/11328043/diff/21001/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely
File Documentation/notation/vocal.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/11328043/diff/21001/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely#newcode1716
Documentation/notation/vocal.itely:1716: @end lilypond
I don't think we need an illustration of this particular
point.  In general we avoid showing incorrect or
inadvisable examples - they can mislead to users who do not
read the text carefully or completely.  Instead, just change
the text to "For example, arbitrary notes in @code{NullVoice}
may cause accidentals to be incorrectly cancelled or inserted
in the visible voices."

https://codereview.appspot.com/11328043/