Re: Allow decimal fractions with non-empty parts before and after '.' in

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Allow decimal fractions with non-empty parts before and after '.' in music (issue 11682043)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 14:00:28 +0000

WOW!! I've just found this patch and this is awesome!!
In my eyes, this single patch made LilyPond 2 times more user-friendly.

I think that this is totally worth of an entry in "changes" - i would be
soooooo sorry if i hadn't found this change by accident today.  Would
you like to write one or shall i do this?

thanks!!
Janek

https://codereview.appspot.com/11682043/