Re: Small corrections to the scheme reformatting patch. (issue 9964049)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Small corrections to the scheme reformatting patch. (issue 9964049)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:35:11 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/9964049/diff/2001/scm/define-context-properties.scm
File scm/define-context-properties.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/9964049/diff/2001/scm/define-context-properties.scm#newcode524
scm/define-context-properties.scm:524: @}
On 2013/06/09 12:11:23, marc wrote:
On 2013/06/09 08:35:27, dak wrote:
> This won't work.

It did work.

Well, I prefer Emacs not messing with the inside of strings over
preformatting the strings such that the mess is looking better (and the
braces did not line up anyway).  My preparatory patch for issue 3404
looks like it caught this one properly.

https://codereview.appspot.com/9964049/diff/2001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/9964049/diff/2001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode973
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:973: (centered on the note head),
@code{1.0} means centered on the stem.
Better to fix the (@code{1}=>up line above.  Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/9964049/diff/2001/scm/define-markup-commands.scm
File scm/define-markup-commands.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/9964049/diff/2001/scm/define-markup-commands.scm#newcode3039
scm/define-markup-commands.scm:3039: (cond ;; ((= num 6) (interval-widen
number-interval (* mag 0.5)))
These outcommented passages still need to get committed in the style
shown here.

But I lean towards finishing this properly rather than letting it stay
around in half-outcommented state.  If anybody wants to look at the old
state, that's what git is for.  And working with git is made harder, not
easier, by juggling around with uncommented code of unknown age and
providence.

The current state was established with
commit 7b716659ab09847e998528c2afdde6aa34c7d24c