potential version 2.18 is looking good

From: Keith OHara
Subject: potential version 2.18 is looking good
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 01:11:20 -0700

A different score is at <http://k-ohara.oco.net/Lilypond/> chosen to show off
the improvements made since version 2.16 (even the skyline-spacing of text that I
tried to throw out) and with source that complies both with version 2.16 and current
(which took some effort).

There are workarounds in the source, but only for known bugs in both versions.

Maybe we want to give naturals on sixths just a bit of separation, but there is
an easy plan for that noted at the end of tracker issue 2141

There are some accidentals getting too close to rests (which can be resolved
with pitched rests). I noted on the tracker that issue 472 has come back in
some cases.