PATCH MERGING - notification of 'downtime'

From: James
Subject: PATCH MERGING - notification of 'downtime'
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 12:36:01 +0100

Hello,

I am having some impromptu work done at home that will mean I will have very intermittent (if any) internet access from my server for the next few days.

So I will run the patch countdown tonight instead of tomorrow morning and leave Patchy running overnight for any merges.

I'm not sure yet if I will be able to continue to run Patchy while this work is being done, but the estimated _maximum_ downtime' is from Wednesday AM until end of Friday when I get back from work - roughly 7-8pm GMT.

I do apologize for the short notice and inconvenience.

James