Busy Developer's Summary 9: whoah!

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Busy Developer's Summary 9: whoah!
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 12:44:38 +0200

Hi,

David Kastrup is continuing to heroically fight inconsistent
rendering, which continues to rear its ugly heads like a Hydra:
https://codereview.appspot.com/8663044
I have to say that i admire David's patience.

There was some discussion about musicXML *export*!
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-04/msg00709.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-04/msg00801.html
It seems that we have several people interested in doing some real
work.  As i see it, what we need now is a leader who will organize
them into a team, and thoroughly examine information we have available
now (previous attempts, stuff that Philomelos already has, etc.).

Regressions keep jumping at us like berserker piranhas!  Every now and
then something new pops up.  You can see some here:
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=2&q=label%3ARegression
If you have time to do some bugfixing, that'd be really welcome!

cheers,
Janek

PS could everyone reading this send me (privately) a ping if you find
these summaries useful?  Would you like me to cc you so that these
(somewhat irregular) emails are easier to find?