Re: Document Kievan ligature engraver (issue 7382060)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Document Kievan ligature engraver (issue 7382060)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:24:07 +0000

On 2013/02/27 03:26:11, aleksandr.andreev wrote:
Looking at the sections on Mensural and Gregorian notations, it looks
like the
\transpose c c' syntax is used quite often there. On the other hand,
the
\relative syntax is used in the "scenarios and solutions" section. I
don't mind
changing this example (as well as the example at the beginning of the
Kievan
section), but perhaps we should then make all of the examples in the
Ancient
notation chapter consistent?

I think changing all the examples to \relative would be good, but I'm
happy to leave this to a separate patch if you prefer.  The Ancient
section was not included in the push for consistency some years ago due
to lack of interest/effort.  But better late than never.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/7382060/