Re: Caches the interior skylines of vertical axis groups and systems. (i

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Caches the interior skylines of vertical axis groups and systems. (issue 7185044)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:32:41 +0000

Hey all,

After letting this newest round sit for a few days, I'm pretty confident
that the patch is ready for review so I'd ask people to review it.
First, if anyone needs more comments in the code to let them know what's
going on, lemme know where and I'll add it.  Second, if people have
performance concerns, lemme know - I haven't noticed a slow down but I
haven't done rigorous testing.  Third, I'm interested to see if people
like this approach.  The long-term goal is to get rid of translate_axis
as much as possible, as using it destroys downstream possibilities to do
pure height calculations on grobs.

Cheers,
MS

https://codereview.appspot.com/7185044/