Re: CG: explicitly detail the correct values for git cl config (issue 70

From: graham
Subject: Re: CG: explicitly detail the correct values for git cl config (issue 7096052)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 23:33:44 +0000

On 2013/01/14 14:11:18, Julien Rioux wrote:
At this point, the git-cl used by the project has been sufficiently
geared
towards lilypond development that I somewhat doubt anybody is using it
for work
outside of lilypond. It might not make sense at all for "our" git-cl
to keep
asking these superfluous questions; should they be remove entirely?

Sure, go ahead and remove them.  You still have push access to git-cl.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7096052/