Wanting to be involved in lilypond project

From: Fan Ziye
Subject: Wanting to be involved in lilypond project
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:48:43 +0800

Hi dear list, I’m a fourth year student of school of EECS in Peking university in Beijing, China. I want to take part in the development of lilypond. Could anyone show me where and how to start? (I am reading _Contributor’s Guide_) I can do programming in C, python and have the basic knowledge of scheme. Is there any easier task which can help me understand this system?

I am very interested in open source software development but actually know little about its detail, and want to be involved. I love music and play violin, so found this lilypond project. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me to get started.

Thank you for your attention!:)

Fan Ziye

2013-Jan-17