Re: Configuring git-cl

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: Configuring git-cl
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:09:41 +0000

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:55 PM, Adam Spiers
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Resurrecting an old thread, because I had the same questions due to
> the gaps in the contributor's guide ...

*sigh*

Just discovered that I already asked this about 13 months ago:

    http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/41877/focus=41878

Apparently gmane's memory is *way* better than mine.

> I'll see if I can make a patch to the CG based on these findings.  Does
> anyone else have any further light to shed?

This time around, I missed this sentence:

    If you do not understand any question, just answer with a newline (CR).

So I think it would be better to make this more explicit.