How parser stores Music objects in memory?

From: Joao E. Pereira Jr
Subject: How parser stores Music objects in memory?
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 09:23:51 -0200

Hi,

Many of the tokens parser reads ask for Music object creation so it
calls MY_MUSIC_SYNTAX macro, as this object represents music content
and layout even a one note ly file can lead to a considerable number
of Music objects, so I deduce it plays an importante role in
architecture. A lot of Music objects are created, but is not clear how
they are stored in memory, or which data structure is used to handle
them.

MY_MUSIC_SYNTAX calls are followed by Music::set_property() member
call, and them by Music::unprotect() member which return value is
assigned to grouping semantic value of action. AFAIK set_property
updates mutable_property_alist in the own object and unprotect
releases the object for GC when it becomes unused, even so I'm still
unable to tell how this object can be referred in future.

How parser handles this objects, I mean, where/how it stores Music
objects in memory?

--
João E. Pereira Jr