Issue 2990: \RemoveEmptyStaves in StaffGroup context crashes (issue 7069

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Issue 2990: \RemoveEmptyStaves in StaffGroup context crashes (issue 7069044)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 06:40:08 +0000

Anything with a line break still causes a crash.  I can't say exactly
why, because I'm a bit confused which VerticalAxisGroup gets removed,
the outer or the inner.

\new StaffGroup \with { \RemoveEmptyStaves
  }  << { b1 b1 b1}
        { b1 b1 \break b1 } >>

My only suggestion is to merge "Axis_group_engraver" with
"Hara_kiri_engraver" engraver (and give it a sensible name like
"Line_engraver") but that is much more work.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7069044/