Re: Be more explicit about footnotes on chord constituents (issue 703804

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Be more explicit about footnotes on chord constituents (issue 7038047)
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 14:06:16 +0000

LGTM

I tried to make the text as concise as possible, so
it's quite expected that some expansion would be
required once someone tried to grasp this from scratch.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7038047/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7038047/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1338
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1338: