Add Modal transformations (issue4126042)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Add Modal transformations (issue4126042)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:26:44 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
The set of modal transforms provided by Mike Ellis are now ready for
review.  As the changes are all in Scheme code they are easy to test.

Patch set 1 are as originally provided by Mike; patch set 2 are after
some tidying up by me.

As yet there is no documentation.  I'll begin writing that now, but I'd
prefer to see comments on the code before I get too far into that.

Trevor

Add Modal transformations

 - as provided by Michael Ellis <address@hidden>

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/4126042/