Re: Issue 1278: Arrow notation for quarter-tones. (issue3789044)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Issue 1278: Arrow notation for quarter-tones. (issue3789044)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:17:01 +0000

Hi Felipe,

I'm very sorry about the delay, but at least I'm looking at it now, and
I'll take care of badgering people to review it once it's ready.

Unfortunately due to the delay, we have a few extra regtests, which fail
when this patch is applied.  One is tablature-string-tunings.ly -- I
think that the old (ly:make-pitch ...) just needs to be updated to use
the NATURAL thing that you've used elsewhere.

Could you try rebasing this patch from current git master, check for
anything that's changed from 4 weeks ago, and then upload a new draft?

I promise that we won't ignore the next draft.  I'm very sorry about
this problem.
- Graham

http://codereview.appspot.com/3789044/