Is it possible to have a single \override for same context/Grob for diff

From: James Lowe
Subject: Is it possible to have a single \override for same context/Grob for different property values?
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:30:53 +0000

Hello,

According to the NR it states:

\override context.GrobName #'property = #value

Is more-or-less equivalent to:

\set context.GrobName = #(cons (cons 'property value)

So I wondered if it is possible to save some lines of code/simplify
overrides for the same context/Grob such that I can write 'something like'

\override context.GrobName ( ( #'property1 = #value1) (#'property2 =
#value2) (#'property3 = #value3) )

Although I know that the above syntax doesn't work I hope you get the idea.

James