Re: Better support for beat slashes (multi-slash & mixed duration). (iss

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Better support for beat slashes (multi-slash & mixed duration). (issue212048)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:25:03 +0000

Looks excellent, but -- what's a double slash?  :)

http://codereview.appspot.com/212048/diff/64001/lily/percent-repeat-iterator.cc
File lily/percent-repeat-iterator.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/212048/diff/64001/lily/percent-repeat-iterator.cc#newcode58
lily/percent-repeat-iterator.cc:58: event_type = "DoublePercentEvent";
I'm mildly suspicious about this part -- at first glance, it appears
that there's no way for a user to specify "I always want a percent" vs.
"I always want a double percent".

Now, I'm not entirely certain what a percent-vs-double-percent looks
like, so if you're certain that deciding them based on measure length
alone is fine, I won't question you further... but at the moment, this
looks slightly dangerous and/or limiting.

http://codereview.appspot.com/212048/