Re: make loses $(src-dir) part of $<

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: make loses $(src-dir) part of $<
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:38:57 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>

Phil, could you try:
- completely remove your current disk image.  (keep the iso; just
remove the "installed" version)
- start again from scratch
- BEFORE doing the guest additions, update all the packages.  The
ubuntu software center might let you do this, otherwise go to
System->Administration->Update manager.
- after that has completed and you've rebooted, do the guest additions.
- try building lilypond from scratch.

If that works, then we'll get Jonathan to create a new lilydev with
the updates, and hopefully that'll be that.

Cheers,
- Graham

Done, and it looks like the docs have built OK. I'll check they're OK properly tomorrow, and that I can make changes and recompile, but looking good, thanks.

--
Phil Holmes