Re: Correct convert-ly of page spacing (issue3793046)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Correct convert-ly of page spacing (issue3793046)
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 23:23:15 +0000

Patch set relative to current head,
and one typo fixed in an output message.
Email patch to follow shortly to Graham.

Carl wrote> ... git-cl upload master
Thanks, Carl.
I committed locally first, so relative to my local this gave an empty
diff.  git-cl upload origin/master

So I see that Rietveld compares against the appropriate base for each
patch set.  Very nice.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3793046/diff/6001/python/convertrules.py
File python/convertrules.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3793046/diff/6001/python/convertrules.py#newcode2970
python/convertrules.py:2970: r"  top-system-spacing #'space = #(/
obsolete-\1 staff-space)",