Re: german website problems

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: german website problems
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 04:59:13 +0000

On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 07:25:48PM +0200, Till Paala wrote:
> It appears strange to me to get suddenly this kind of errors when I
> didn't do changes,

I only check once every couple of months.  It might have broken
last October (or even earlier).

> especially since news-front.itexi is not translated - so how can
> there be wrong refs?

- es (spanish) docs don't have this problem.
- de (german) docs have this problem.

Go look at the Spanish (or French) docs, and do whatever they do.

> I would rather guess the missing brace causes these messages, but I
> cannot find it (line 319 in which file?

Dunno.

> Also for example node Development is translated in community.itexi
> as Entwicklung so this should work?

Dunno.  Go look at the Spanish docs, and do whatever they do.

> Where can I go looking for a log or something that explains the
> problem a bit better?

Run:
  make website
you might also want to read:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/contributor/translating-the-website

> PS: In the last changes I did to the website I just added a @div...
> I had forgotten before, so I cannot see what caused the problems
> now?

Did you add a @divEnd as well?

Cheers,
- Graham