Re: Change stringTunings entries from semitones to pitches (issue3842041

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Change stringTunings entries from semitones to pitches (issue3842041)
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 05:04:55 +0000

I've responded to all the commandments and put up a new patch.

Thanks for all of your input.

Please review.

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/3842041/diff/6001/Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely
File Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3842041/diff/6001/Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely#newcode524
Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely:524: chord construct must
be in absolute note mode, and the string