Re: repeated music

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: repeated music
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:04:46 +0100

[from -user]

Francesco Petrogalli wrote:
I have no idea where to find documentation about this programming in
"lilypond-scheme". There is a big list of scheme function in the
documentation, but I can't see any "tutorial" about using it.

Should this section "A.16 Scheme functions" also be moved to the "Extend LilyPond" manual, now that the "Interfaces for programmers" section is there? At least, there should be a link to the function list in the TOC of the Extend manual, and a corresponding link to the Extend manual on top of A.16.

Cheers,
Alexander