Re: 2.13.8 now?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: 2.13.8 now?
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:19:22 +0000

2009/11/22 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> I'm vaguely aware of some discussion about a memory leak.  Would
> anybody mind if we release 2.13.8 now?
>
> A few tests are in the usual place:
>  http://lilypond.org/~graham/

The mingw binary works fine under Wine.

> The regtests look good, other than chords-funky-ignatzek showing
> something complicated instead of C^10, but I assume that's
> deliberate.  Also, two very-near collisions between rests and
> beams are fixed.  There's a bunch of text with a "cells" numbers
> that's changed.  I don't know what that's about.

They look fine to me.  A little patch from Thomas Morgan restored our
chord funkiness. :)

I'm not quite sure what you mean with the rest/beam collisions though
(can't see any improvements here); is it rest-collision-beam-note.ly
which has changed?

Cheers,
Neil