Re: waf building

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: waf building
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:27:51 +0100

Le samedi 07 novembre 2009 à 19:26 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> I've got waf buliding contributor .html and .pdf  in the dev/gperciva
> branch.  I was pleasantly surprised to discover that waf supported a
> --targets=  command-line, so we can specific an individual manual to
> build.  I'm less happy that this appears to ignore the "after=foo"
> check, so none of the dependencies are checked.

Please ignore my other reply on this technical point, which is
inaccurate.  IIUC, dependencies should not be specified with 'after'
parameter, but a scanner that can be easily written reusing the one for
TeX should find dependencies, then Waf should find either the
dependencies as source files or output files produced by other tasks.

I'm sorry again not for being more active, but adminstrative stuff for
my PhD is burning my a** (direct translation from French).

Best,
John