Re: Issue 872 in lilypond: Changes split-page has broken images

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Issue 872 in lilypond: Changes split-page has broken images
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 20:13:03 +0100

Le jeudi 05 novembre 2009 à 18:28 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Is that a firm rule, or just a suggestion?

Node names are used like titles in Info, so unless if there's a good
reason (e.g. the node name is a program name), it should start with a
capital, shouldn't it?

> Sure we can, with symlinks.  "make doc" would produce out-www/ and
> out-www/doc-v2.13/ with a symlink from doc-v2.13/ to doc/.  Stuff in
> out-www/*.html points to doc/.  Or something like that.

Why not just do this in mirrortree.py/www_post.py/postprocess_html.py
only for online target?  We needn't tweak the directory infrastructure
for offline docs.

> I expect to spend the weekend of Nov 14-15 working on that.

I'll do a round trip to France that week-end, so won't be able to
interact in real time.  Please submit ideas and/or patches on -devel
first before committing, unless of course you're are aware of more
technical details than me and you have taken care of making the
translations work as well as docs in English; I'm sorry to ask for this,
but your "something like that" above really scares me.

Best,
John