Re: New twoside mode.

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: New twoside mode.
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 22:48:24 +0000

2009/11/4 Michael Käppler <address@hidden>:

> Hmm, i've never used vim indenting. What I meant was: "May I simply run the
> emacs auto-indenting on any file I've put new code in?"

If you don't mind doing this, then go for it. :)

> Please have a look if it's okay now.

Almost there; there are a few places in output-def.cc which switch
between spaces and hard tabs:

+  SCM scm_left_margin_default = (twosided
+                                 ? c_variable ("outer-margin-default-scaled")

spaces

+                                : c_variable ("left-margin-default-scaled"));

hard tabs

Regards,
Neil