Re: test 2.13.7: updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: test 2.13.7: updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:56:21 +0100

On 02.11.2009, at 21:30, Neil Puttock wrote:

2009/11/2 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

Sorry, but I'm only working on GUB, so this isn't the place for
other problems.  If you can make a minimal example and investigate
on versions between 2.12.2 and 2.13.7 (i.e. start with 2.13.3,
then either go higher or lower depending on whether it works on
that), it might help debug it.

No need, it's the same bug Nicolas reported here, introduced in 2.13.4:

For the time being, a workaround is to override 'after-line-breaking:

\override RehearsalMark #'after-line-breaking = ##t

Regards,
Neil

Two things before I add this to the tracker:
1) Rehearsal Marks should be placed below the system, not the first staff: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2009-09/msg00026.html
2)"[The] grobs are not accounted for in the vertical layout, thus leading to collisions, etc." And "there's a problem with disabling the after-line-breaking callback, especially in the case of tall Score objects."

Are these two separate issues to add to the tracker, or one issue?

James E. Bailey