Re: Issue #786 (lyric extenders completing too early)

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Issue #786 (lyric extenders completing too early)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:19:01 +0200

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Chris Snyder<address@hidden> wrote:
> I posted a comment about this issue a while back, but it seems that it was
> drowned out by other bug updates.

Hi Chris,

seeing your work getting forgotten is understandably frustrating, but
I'm afraid this is but a consequence of our lack of resources (people,
time, energy). I *could* mark the issue as "started" if you do provide
us with a possible way to address the problem, not necessarily a patch
but even pseudocode that someone can help you implement.  That *might*
give it more visibility -- but please keep in mind that there are
currently 290 open issues in our tracker.

Regards,
Valenitn