propsed new file: lily-sort.scm

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: propsed new file: lily-sort.scm
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:18:28 -0700 (PDT)

With Carl's help, I've created a new file that contains procedures
for sorting lists and alists according to a specific algorithm
that generates more intuitively-ordered lists, which will make it
a lot easier to locate things in the docs, for example.

I've attached the file here, but I haven't made a patch, because I
need to know a) if anyone wants to suggest any alterations before
Carl applies it, and b) precisely where should I enter
"lily-sort.scm" in the file "lily.scm" (there are procedures
defined publicly).

I'm interested in feedback regarding my selection and order of
ranked non-alphanumeric characters ( !?<=>:-_).

Also I think the initial comments are kind of lengthy, maybe
someone can comment on that, too.

Thanks.
- Mark