Re: 2.13.2 release test

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2.13.2 release test
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:44:56 -0700

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:15:50AM +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009 22:50:57 schrieb Graham Percival:
> > I think I've managed to build with GUB.  linux-x86 and darwin-x86
> > builds work ok for me.  If somebody can test the mingw version,
> > then I'll try making this an official release on lilypond.org
>
> The server DOES allow it, it's just disabled by default. You can enable
> showing directory indexes in a directory by simply putting
> Options +Indexes
> in a file called .htaccess in that directory. I've done exactly that and
> removed the index.html file.

Ok, thanks.  As it happens, I've received enough positive
the release... although now we have issues uploading it to the web
server.  (not the tarballs; it's actually with the docs and
regtests)

I've deleted this dir.  If anybody desperately needs an updated
version (i.e. windows people who can't compile stuff, which
impedes their doc work), I'll make you a private release.

Cheers,
- Graham