Re: some sort of suppress-accidental?

From: Ted Walther
Subject: Re: some sort of suppress-accidental?
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:43:08 -0700

And so I end up writing a newLISP wrapper for lilypond, and using
lilypond the way lilypond used to use TeX.

Ted

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:47:03PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> Please don't extend the syntax lightly.  Try to make something
> based on music functions or \tweak first; if it finds wide spread
> adoption, you can always add cute syntax later.

Given the infrequency of this request, I second this.

Just found this... (:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2005-04/msg00081.html

A request again after four years: I call this infrequent :-)

  Werner