Naming output files - status update please?

From: Ian Hulin
Subject: Naming output files - status update please?
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 22:39:23 +0100

Hi all,
I've been prompted by a reply from Mats on the -user list.

>See >http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-02/msg00833.html >and follow-ups for the previous discussion on the topic. As far as I >can see, an implementation proposal is already available, just to >commit.

I know Marek Klein did a lot of work on this and developed Scheme code to use an alist for the output-file name. I know from the messages that he was talking about amending regression tests and things.

Carl, Valentin, did this ever get as far as a patch, or do we need a frog to undertake the actual packaging to produce it?

If anyone has any more information please let me know so I can see about taking this on (if it needs doing).

Cheers,

Ian