Re: DOC PATCH: additions/corrections to LM and CG

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: DOC PATCH: additions/corrections to LM and CG
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 06:04:46 +1000

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 08:43:59AM -0500, Jonathan Kulp wrote:
>    I've attached a patch with the Makefile addition to the Learning Manual
>    and an addition to the Contributor's Guide showing how to run stable and
>    devel versions at once. It also has some updates for CG changing "make
>    web" to "make doc" according to the new make targets. Would someone with
>    push access please check and apply?
>
>    Many thanks to everyone who helped with the Makefiles (75 messages in that
>    thread!). I learned a lot. :)
>
>    Thanks,
>
>    Jon

Thanks for doing this. I promised to help out with testing on the
project, which I wasn't able to do at the time. However, this weekend
I'm going to sit down and convert one of my larger pieces to the Make
framework.

I'm something of a make newbie, so I'll be trying it out with fairly
fresh eyes, and I'll respond with comments.

--

Cameron Horsburgh

Blog: http://spiritcry.wordpress.com/