Re: savannah back up. - please push

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: savannah back up. - please push
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:41:08 +0200

John Mandereau a écrit :
I just pushed the following head to master:
BTW I advise all people with Git push access to pull master with --rebase flag before pushing again his recent changes. People who notice the shape of the history I pushed will understand the reason :-/ Note that I didn't encountered any kind of conflict in my messing up. If you don't see what I mean, please pull with --rebase (incuding resolving conflicts with
your own recent changes) anyway, without worrying.

John