Re: Savannah is up again

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Savannah is up again
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:55:29 +0200

2009/6/2 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
> Don't worry, if you have something to push, just do it; the only difference

If for 'something to push' you mean 'the last month's worth of
everybody's commits' then yes, I have something.

But mine could not be the most uptodate history. Also, I have no other
branches, out of those I mentioned.

> I'm much more worried by my inability to build the docs because of several
> Ghostscript failures, I'll report it in detail in another thread.

I was able to build the docs and IIRC still have the log, ask me for
it if you want.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org