GDP git clue?

From: Michael Rasmussen
Subject: GDP git clue?
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:27:26 -0700

I'm in need of a clue about git wrt the Lilypond GDP.

I've cloned the ly source[1], but it doesn't seem to include the GDP
documentation branch we're working on.  Can you point the error of
my approach?

[1] with `git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git lily-doc`

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity