Re: compile error (help2man) with git 2ae5726

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: compile error (help2man) with git 2ae5726
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:41:43 +0200 (CEST)

Mats wrote:

> The question is still why I don't see the same problem over here.
> Have you verified if you have the definition of GlissandoEvent in
> your copy of musicexp.py?

Looking at the output of strace, I think I've found the reason: The
path for loading python modules is incorrectly set (or not at all); it
loads the `musicexp' module from my previously installed lilypond (in
/usr/local/share/lilypond) instead the new one in `../../python/out'.
Since the installed `musicexp' module lacks a proper definition of
GlissandoEvent, musicxml2ly fails.

This is a build issue which should be fixed.  I really wonder how such
a quite serious bug could have survived such a long time.

    Werner